1. Temperance: eat no dullness, drink not to elevation.
2. Silence: speak only what may benefit to others or to yourself, and avoid trifling conversations.
3. Order: let all your thing to have their place, let every part of your business to have its time.
4. Resolution: resolve to perform what you ought, perform with success what you resolve.
5. Frugality: make no expense but to do good to others or yourself, waste nothing.
6. Industry: lose no time, be always employed in something useful, cut off all unnecessary acitons.
7. Sincerity: use no hurtful deceit, think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
8. Justice: wrong none by doing injuries, serve people well, and do your job at your best.
9. Moderation: avoid extremes, take only as much as you need, forbear resenting injuries.
10. Cleanliness: tolerate no dirt in body, clothes, habitation, habits, thoughts.
11. Tranquility: be calm when you meet trifles or common/unavoidable accidents.
12. Chastity: use venery rarely, only for health or for offspring, and never to dullness, weakness or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
13. Humility: know your greatness, and acknowledge the greatness of others.
14. Curiosity: find things to discover and wonder at.
15. Flexibility: learn from the experiences that you and others have and develop appropriate reaction to them.